View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 10:23 AM   #57
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhannon1945 View Post
Before purchasing a VPN and League Pass, I would recommend waiting until the start of the season. If enough people complain to their provider they might renew FSSW contract.
Has anyone heard any news or rumors concerning this? I have sent a request to FSSW but haven’t heard back. The only way I found to contact Frontier is to call them and of course the reply was they are always negotiating but can’t commit to anything.
Nobody is going to complain to their providers about this, and it's not going to work either way. We're in the middle of a f'in pandemic where people are losing their jobs. Last thing they care about is whether Hulu or Youtube is streaming the Mavs.

This shit has been going on for years now since Sinclair took over. Squarely on them.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote