View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 03:36 PM   #67
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Ok so hope this helps anyone confused by what is available. I called ATT and was offered att tv for $59/month which includes FSSW. It does require you to sign for 24 months but if you already have Youtube TV ($69/mo) for example you are already paying more than that and will probably continue to have a monthly charge for TV beyond 2 years. This would save me $10 a month and I can also get an additional $10/month bundling because I have ATT phone service which would make it $49/mo. There is 14 day trial period to cancel.
$50 a month just to watch my f*cking local team is absolutely ridiculous though. I was willing to pay that for Hulu live because of everything else it carries along with the NBA, but even that I thought was pretty outrageous for a streaming service, when everyone else charges like $15 a month. No thanks. I'm not paying ATT a f**ing penny.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote