View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 03:44 PM   #68
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Ok so hope this helps anyone confused by what is available. I called ATT and was offered att tv for $59/month which includes FSSW. It does require you to sign for 24 months but if you already have Youtube TV ($69/mo) for example you are already paying more than that and will probably continue to have a monthly charge for TV beyond 2 years. This would save me $10 a month and I can also get an additional $10/month bundling because I have ATT phone service which would make it $49/mo. There is 14 day trial period to cancel.
So their streaming service doesn't carry FSSW? I'm confused.

I bought a cheap firestick which I'm just going to jailbreak and have a VPN as well. Don't want to do that, but they forced our hands.

I'm not signing a contract with At&t.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote