View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 07:54 PM   #27
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Hmmm...I think I'll start voting for Yi...just to show how whack this whole thing has become. If he gets voted a starter that would just about seal it.
Okay. Just a way to prove the nonsense about the current voting system... Grandpa Shaq in front of Bynum, Biedrins, Camby... One look (not even a close one) about the stats is enough to recognize that something is wrong out there...

By the way, I have now voted for the following players (regardless their teams; sorry, not only Dallas' players like before). Just the ones who are the best right now IMO

East:
LeBron James
Kevin Garnett (yes, his stats are behing Bosh's, but he's playing great defense and without him Boston wouldn't never be that good)
Dwayne Wade
Jose Calderon (yeah, Harris is enjoying a great season too, but I think that Calderon is still a little bit better right now at PG)
Dwight Howard

West:
Dirk Nowitzki
Tim Duncan (yes, a Spurs player, but still a very good dude)
Jason Kidd (I really like his style right now, not only because he's playing for Dallas, just overall)
Kobe Bryant
Yao Ming (quite often injured, but currently the best center in the west, if he's healthy. Yeah, Damp is missing on the list... he was playing great recently).

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 12-11-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote