View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 03:18 AM   #7
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Roy Jones Junior vs. Antonio Tarver - Fight #3

Damn shame. I've never been a Roy Jones fan, but I just can't stand Tarver. Like most successful boxers, he's a loudmouth, arrogant asshole. (that's why I always loved Evander Holyfield; classy, down-to-earth guy) Still, anyone who saw Tarver/Jones II and Jones/Johnson had to know that Jones would never be the same again. You don't put on 20 pounds of pure muscle, and just drop it off at 34 or however old he was. Add to that two knockouts in a row, and his career's finished. If he had never put on that extra weight, I know he would've mopped the canvas with Tarver.

Now all I can do is wait and hope someone knocks Tarver's ass out. (sigh) If only Tarver were a heavyweight. I would love to see him get his head punched clean off by Vitali or Wladimir Klitschko.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote