View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 02:52 PM   #103
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
Look:

1. The NBA made no statement as to whether or not Horry attempted to bite Stackhouse. I clearly explained the rationale for their approach in an earlier post and will not go into it again now in the interest of brevity.

2. Horry did not say he did not do it. As a matter of fact, Horry explicity says that he was going to bite Stackhouse. Look at the posts I made - immediately after the incident Horry even said that his intention was to (verbatim) get Stack off of him. Did he actually bite Stack? Sure, we may never know - even if he did it appears to be the case that Stackhouse did not seem to realize it because (based on your rationale) Horry didn't draw blood. Is it apparent that Horry's intent was to bite Stack? Yes. Yes. A thousand times Yes. A million times Yes. A brazillion times Yes.

3. Stack and Terry? Horry's friends were calling him Mike Tyson! Do you think it's because Rob beats his wife? NO! It's because he attempted to BITE someone! Get the joke?

I will not admit I'm wrong because I was not wrong. Son (and I use the term 'son' not to allude to any sort of age difference but because I am obviously your Daddy), you just need to realize that you stepped into a hornet's nest and take this opportunity to back away slowly. You have your facts wrong. You tried and failed to defend a party that was obviously guilty. And you tried to call out the wrong f*ckin poster.

Don't do it again.

well i will stick by my notion that your whining owner would have complained like he always does. let me guess cuban has turned over a new leaf? he did not listent to his players who said there was a bite..

end of the game no bite... no proof... you are just wrong.. ohh should i worry about your response old man? I will just assume your an old bitter man who puffs his chest out on the internet because in real life he would not stand up to anything or anyone that challenged him..

so let's check the score..now horry did not bite him..he inteded to? so you original assertation was he intended to bite hime but did not actually bite him... well how can you argure with intent old man.. i intend to speed does that make me guilty of speeding? in your world i guess it does

Last edited by George Gervin; 03-27-2006 at 02:58 PM.
George Gervin is offline   Reply With Quote