View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 07:10 PM   #3637
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Maybe but there's no shortage of players that really like him, including many who were coached by him.

https://twitter.com/JaredDudley619/s...712540162?s=19
I was just about to post that. The anecdotal stuff phases me very little. If you've never had a tough coach in your life then you likely never played a sport.

And you know Cuban loves hard nosed coaches since he is a great admirer of Bobby Knight.

It's far more concerning that Kidd didn't have a better record there. That's all I really care about. And frankly, winning is all anyone really cares about anyway.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 08-11-2021 at 07:25 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote