View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 11:33 AM   #28
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark21horse
So your answer is that you would rather have the Mavs play the Kings in the 1st round? I notice you didn't answer the question. I love it when they dont answer the question.
See, the thing about the Mavs fans this year is that we could care less who we played in the first round. We knew we would dominate whoever it was. And so did the Mavs. There are only 2 other teams that matter, the Spurs and Detroit. That is where our focus is. The MAvs did their business with the Grizz. That is all that matters. Yes, it is great that the SPurs took game one. But what, you think this is going to be a cake walk for the Spurs. Ginobli has already been quoted about having weak legs and tired. Why is he making excuses? They won. This is NOT the Nellie Mavs. This is a different team and if you want to think the Spurs are just going to beat them no problem, sorry.

By the way,
How is Parker? questionable. And I don't want to hear any of that shit if the Spurs lose this game or this series that it was because Tony was hurt. Remeber 02-03.