View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 03:17 PM   #57
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Gervin
1. Can't you cherry pick games to prove any point you want about a player? doesn't cevery player have a bad line now and then?

2. It would be more fair to compare his avg as opposed to his bad game..to then search out other bad games..

3. providing evidence means a full picture not what you want people to see..

old man
(1) 15 out of 21 playoff games from 2000-04 is not cherry-picking. We call that history GG.

(2) The discussion was not about averages, the discussion is about a single game (Suns v. Nets) reminding me about other...single games.

(3) The evidence provided covered 71% of the playoff games Nash played in from the 2000-04 seasons. That's...a big percentage. Get it?

(4) Again, I am 22-years old. Frightening, isn't it, how much smarter than you I am already? Extrapolate that...damn...you're f*cked. Now just say it...out loud...say..."I wanna be orangedays." C'moooon...
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote