View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 07:37 PM   #69
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I guess it is true--and quite remarkable, at that--that the guy is actually improving as he ages, counter to what Mark Cuban expected. But still and all, I don't think that's all that OD meant. I think he meant that he sucked back then just like he sucked last night.
chum, take the time to reread my original post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
Reminded me a little bit of the Steve Nash of old. Obviously it's an extreme example.
What about that don't you understand? Did I say he sucked? No. I said...very clearly...that the line Nash exhibited was an extreme example of what he has done in the past.

This is not even a matter of opinion, the discussion has yet to even progress to that point. This is a matter of semantics and of your inability or refusal to understand what I am saying. Come on chum, you're better than that.

2 pts on 0-4 shooting? 6 pts on 3-10 shooting? Those aren't in the same ballpark? Please.

Last edited by orangedays; 03-28-2006 at 08:06 PM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote