Thread: Tyreke Evans?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #9
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Cheap, young, not undersized - he's a solid defender and an above-average rebounder for his position, but he could definitely stand to improve his 3-point shot. His game isn't really all that similar to JET's, but his overall production could be.

Sounds like Evans and Cousins didn't get along, but Cousins ended up being the more valuable player so Sacramento is looking to ship Evans... We could probably center a package around Lamar Odom (he'd be a short plane ride away from L.A.), which could work straight-up, but there would likely be a bad contract or sweetener tossed into the mix.

Deron
Tyreke
Matrix
Dirk
someone
I meant more in the super sixth man role. If we landed Deron, I don't know that he and Reke would be a good fit playing 30MPG together. Evans is a little too much of a ball dominator. I'd love to see him play 25-28MPG off the bench for us and just kill everyone's second unit, though.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote