View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #268
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I found it intriguing. Definitely this version will not make it to SciFi as there is nudity (not a lot). But I can see definite potential.

And that reviewer has valid points about it's potential to retain viewership from Galactica and the appeal to others, but I think it can work. That is an extremely well done episode. I can't think of anything to complain about really other than the outcome of the first 10 minutes (which I will leave out not to spoil anything) which was pretty harsh. But that sets in motion the basis of the show so what are you gonna do?