View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 06:12 PM   #5
come_on_now

come_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the rough

This is an internet forum, not a think tank for how to stop an asteroid from hitting Earth. Let's not get too full of yourselves.

I don't care how many posts you have or anyone here. I've been there and done that being the top poster on Cowboys forums, the most popular guy, most loved and most hated at the same time so your speech bores me. Having 3,000 or 18,000 posts doesn't make your opinion on the Mavs any more qualified than mine. All it says is that you have nothing else to do. I've been that guy... I know exactly how that works.

I may be new, but every thread I start I makes sure and bring a perspective that hasn't been discussed and I want it seen, not buried in the 200 posts of a thread going supernova.

If you can't deal with this and you think your forum is so prescious that someone new to this particular forum can't possibly have anything of value to contribute unless they've posted a lot of times let me know I'll be glad to move on.
come_on_now is offline   Reply With Quote