View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 06:17 PM   #7
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by come_on_now
This is an internet forum, not a think tank for how to stop an asteroid from hitting Earth. Let's not get too full of yourselves.

I don't care how many posts you have or anyone here. I've been there and done that being the top poster on Cowboys forums, the most popular guy, most loved and most hated at the same time so your speech bores me. Having 3,000 or 18,000 posts doesn't make your opinion on the Mavs any more qualified than mine. All it says is that you have nothing else to do. I've been that guy... I know exactly how that works.

I may be new, but every thread I start I makes sure and bring a perspective that hasn't been discussed and I want it seen, not buried in the 200 posts of a thread going supernova.

If you can't deal with this and you think your forum is so prescious that someone new to this particular forum can't possibly have anything of value to contribute unless they've posted a lot of times let me know I'll be glad to move on.
Wow-zer.

My point was that 99% of the people starting new threads are people who are hiding behind the mask of the internet, so they think it's cool to be a tard or it's cool to spam our board into meaninglessness.

Not saying all new posters are like this (you are obviously a passionate and knowledgeable mavs fan, so I'm obviously not referring to you). But since new posters that are like you are the minority, this rule makes sense to me.

Maybe if contributing posters such as yourself havent reached the poster mark, you could PM another member to create the thread you'd like to be discussed. I don't see the difference if you make the thread or someone else.

And my speech bores you? Pa--lease. I didn't make this thread because I think I'm cool or important... I made it because I see almost EVERY regular poster complaining about this very thing on multiple posts.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 04-19-2007 at 06:18 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote