View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 07:20 PM   #13
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
You did?

I don't see it....
Let me correct myself. I see it now, on 4-6.... I don't recall reading that one and I apologize for not responding but to be honest I don't remember it. I usually get a popup when I get a PM, and I don't get PM's very often so I usually read them right away. I must have read it because it doesn't show any unread (bolded). Anyway....

On to your PM, that is a great idea but I don't know if that can be done. DJ would have to respond to that. I know there are vb hacks that can be installed to do stuff like that I think. As for spam (which your PM centered on) there is one that requires the registerer to check a box saying that you are a human that I've heard works pretty well (to get rid of auto-bots).

Anyway, PM DJ about it and I'll start a Mod Lounge thread about it.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-19-2007 at 07:21 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote