View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 07:25 PM   #14
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
You did?

I don't see it....
Oh well. I basically just asked if it was even possible to set up a minimum post count requirement. And I only envisioned it around 100 max. It doesn't take that long to get to 100 posts, so it's hardly elitism.

But really I don't see how to come up with a solid plan to limit unnecessary threads. I certainly don't appreciate it when people spontaneously post new threads that either don't mean anything ("im so ready for the playoffs but im nervous too lol discuss"), or bring something up that we already have threads for ("did you know joey crawford was suspended i bet you didnt lol"). Somehow that needs to be communicated to new posters without expecting them to look up the FAQ.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote