View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 07:40 PM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Flaco:

List of mods are:

kg_veteran
Rhylan
aexchange
LonestarRob
mavsfanforever (isn't around much but usually shows up around playoff time)
MavsFanFinley (whom has disappeared into the wild blue yonder)

And just a comment on "trolls". I know it's popular to call a poster from another team a "troll" automatically but honestly that isn't true. Actual "trolls" will be immediately banned. I consider a "troll" a poster that is here to just start a fight, or mess up the board with a bunch of new threads bashing the Mavs for instance (like happened last night... it took me 20 minutes to catch him though but usually we are faster).

If a fan of another team wants to talk about BBall and his team in particular (and his confidence in it) that is perfectly fine. We should welcome that as a Basketball community.