View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 10:50 AM   #33
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Wow-zer.

My point was that 99% of the people starting new threads are people who are hiding behind the mask of the internet, so they think it's cool to be a tard or it's cool to spam our board into meaninglessness.

Then why did you flame my thread for posting an updated standings thread? I don't think that falls under spam or "thinking it's cool to be a tard" I think you act like a tard and take this forum WAAAAAAAAAYY too seriously. Lighten up, it's just words.

You've been given the suggestion multiple times to just ignore the threads you don't like. But that's too much to handle for you I guess? It just shows your immaturity.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-20-2007 at 10:52 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote