View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 11:01 AM   #34
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You've been given the suggestion multiple times to just ignore the threads you don't like. But that's too much to handle for you I guess? It just shows your immaturity.
Its already been pointed out why this doesn't always work.

I'll try to spell out for you the best I can...I'll go real slow.

The point is, when a bunch of regulars are IGNORING the board, then we no longer get contributions from those regulars. I agree that things can be ignored from time to time, but when the quality of the message board is being impacted, then you discuss other solutions.

And that's what we're doing here....discussing a solution.

If you have some contribution, please feel free.

If you've got nothing to do than call a well-respected, established member, "immature" and a "tard"...then please find somewhere else for your verbal diaherrea.

You're exactly the type of poster that's annoying me.

The very idea that people can just behave however they please, and others just have to endure...says that you really have no idea what maturity is all about.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 04-20-2007 at 12:46 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote