View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 11:09 AM   #36
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Its already been pointed out why this doesn't always work.

I'll try to spell out for you the best I can...I'll go real slow.

The point is, when a bunch of regulars are IGNORING the board, then we no longer get contributions from those regulars. I agree that things can be ignored from time to time, but when the quality of the message board is being impacted, then you discuss other solutions.

And that's what we're doing here....discussing a solution.

If you have something contribution, please feel free.

If you've got nothing to do than call a well-respected, established member, "immature" and a "tard"...then please find somewhere else for your verbal diaherrea.

You're exactly the type of poster that's annoying me.

Well I hope you don't take your forum rage out in public when you're driving or something, could be dangerous for closeby traffic.

You're too old to be acting like that. A 31 year old woman talking on a forum?

Here's what I can contribute, GET OVER IT! Most of the threads you guys are complaining about aren't bad. You just think you have some type of power because you've been here along time and that you can bitch about everything. It's rediculous, you aren't contributing ANYTHING by flaming on threads all the time. Nobody cares that you have 123,343 posts. Get over yourself.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-20-2007 at 11:29 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote