View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 11:07 AM   #14
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Another great and fun game to watch last night. Stars defeat the Oilers for a franchise record 8th road win in a row!!!

Last night I realized that I enjoyed watching the Stars more than the Mavs as I had to choose between the two. I watched the Stars and I checked my phone for the Mav score when the game was over.

Seems like the Mavs are living in Glass houses and that it is falling apart quickly. At least the Stars are here to keep Dallas fans excited about the potential for a title :-)

Kinda weird to see the 2 teams owned by Tom Hicks as the teams that have Championship potential. Both in his last year of ownership.

Congrats to the Stars and Rangers for bringing Hicks to a positive final days as an owner!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote