View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 11:12 AM   #15
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

My problem with hockey is that I am a bandwagon fan. When the Stars are doing well, like now, I keep up with them and watch them quite often. When they suck, I don't watch.

Football, Basketball, Baseball -- not so much -- I tend to watch regardless of how the team is doing.

Since 2006 though, none of the professional sports interest me as much as before, and I have no emotional interest in any of them anymore. Thank you David Stern.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote