View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 11:48 PM   #29
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Naa, but you have to know I have several thousand people experiencing the pain with us at http://www.defendingbigd.com and lots of conversation to have, players to interview over the summer (if they let me keep my press pass ) and everything else. There is new ownership on the horizon and we're all looking for a better day soon.

At 95 points they tied a record for most points earned while missing the post-season. It's just an unlucky year. Next year 91 points might get someone in. Hell, it always does in the East, where the Stars might actually make more geographic sense than in the "Pacific"

Last edited by Flacolaco; 04-10-2011 at 11:50 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote