Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 02:49 PM   #74
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Well there was that article(I can't rem if it was posted here or not) where an un-named scout said he would put the top 5 in this coming draft ahead of everyone drafted last year. So that is why I'm so disappointed, as good as last years draft was there was a few real game changers from a prospect perspective this year. We will be a 6-10 seed for quite a while at this rate.
I understand the point here. I just want to add that I don't think all 5 would be above Fultz and Tatum. Ball was a joke to go 2 overall. Jackson and Fox would be behind the top 5 here, I'd think. But then again, in a redraft, DSJ and Mitchell would get some serious consideration to go 2 and 3.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote