View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 08:29 AM   #246
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how soon the schedule for 2019-2020 season will come out.
I am really excited to see how our team will do. I like our depth.

Got the below from reddit/nba and I'm looking forward to all this...
r/nba Posted byKnicksu/YoungLink_NJ

I actually think every NBA team is looking good right now.
Hawks - They've got an exciting young duo of Trae Young and John Collins, plus they have Huerter, and now Hunter and Reddish. Will be a serious contender soon.

Celtics - Obviously good, Kemba Jaylen Tatum Smart Tacko etc

Nets - Made playoffs last year and added Kyrie/KD

Bulls - Satoransky, LaVine, Porter Jr, Markkkanen, Carter Jr, and Coby White. Fun team.

Cavs - Sexton and Garland (Sexland) are an underrated young duo. They can also trade Love for an interesting package.

Mavs - Luka and KP are not an underrated young duo cause people know they're good.

Pistons - Made the playoffs last year, Blake was All NBA. They now have D Rose, and they have two really interesting pieces in Doumbouya and Kennard. I like Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk too, he was really good for Ukraine when he was younger and still only just turned 22 last month. Drummond led the NBA in rebounds 3 out of the last 4 years (I don't even really like Drummond tho).

Nuggets - The 2 seed as a young team running it back + Grant. Jokic and Murray are gonna be stars for years in Denver. MPJ and Bol Bol are also the 2 biggest young gambles in the NBA on the same team right now and if they both work out that would be a great addition to an already great team.

Warriors - Won 3 out of 5 really could've been 5 out of 5

Rockets - They have James Harden and Russell Westbrook.

Pacers - Turner, Oladipo (when healthy), Brogdon, Lamb, Sabonis, I like the Pacers a lot.

Clippers - Playoff team added Kawhi and Paul George.

Lakers - LeBron is on this team, and they have Anthony Davis too.

Grizzlies - JJJ and Ja are another super underrated young duo. Great players for Memphis to develop together.

Heat - They have Jimmy Butler and they're a playoff contender. Looks like they want to pair him with someone too.

Bucks - Have Giannis and many pieces

Timberwolves - They have KAT obviously, Wiggins who has a lot to prove this year. Culver is gonna be fun to watch too.

Pelicans - Well, they have Zion... but they have Holiday, Lonzo, Ingram, Favors, Redick, NAW, and Jaxson Hayes too.

Knicks - RJ is promising and Mitchell Robinson is a future DPOY candidate. Julius Randle is good too.

Thunder - They have a fucking lot of draft picks coming up. And they have Shai who could be a huge part of this rebuild. For now though, they still have CP3, Adams, and Gallinari. That's not that bad.

Magic - Made the playoffs last year. Vucevic was an all star, and Gordon and Isaac are both really good. Bamba could still develop into a beast and I have actually some faith left in Fultz.

Sixers - Maybe the best starting 5 in the NBA, maybe the best young duo, maybe the best front court. Shoutout Zhaire Smith

Suns - Booker and Ayton actually might be the best young duo too. Nobody talked about Ayton last year cause the Suns were terrible, but he had a fantastic year. I don't like that Rubio is their PG though. Still, Rubio/Booker/Oubre/Saric/Ayton is a better starting 5 than the Suns have had in recent years.

Trailblazers - made WCF without Nurkic. Lost some guys but not Dame or CJ, also added Whiteside.

Kings - Fox/Buddy/Bog-Mon/Bagley, will be a playoff contender with a bright looking future.

Spurs - Haven't missed the playoffs since 1997

Raptors - Won the NBA Championship, still have Siakam/Lowry/Ibaka/Gasol

Jazz - One of the most upgraded teams, they now have Conley/Mitchell/Ingles/Bojan Bogdanovic/Gobert and will definitely contend for a top seed.

Wizards - If John Wall comes back looking good and Beal is still there, that's great. If they trade either of them or both, I don't think Rui Hachimura and Thomas Bryant are bad guys to start with.

Gonna be a great year, both regular season and playoffs
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote