View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 08:02 PM   #1
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future
Default Which basketball stat compares to this one?

10 players of the Oakland Athletics have at least 10 home runs this season. That is a franchise record. Honestly, I am shocked that it is not a MLB record. I should look into that further. It's an incredible feat that 10 guys can hit for 10 home runs considering that only 9 players hit in a lineup. That pretty much means that anyone who goes to the plate for that team is a home run threat.

I cannot imagine everyone on a team being a 3-point threat. Let's say we go with that. How many 3-pointers would a certain number of players have to hit to compare to the home run stat?