View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 11:41 AM   #100
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
No only that, but I'd actually pick Davis as the MVP over him.
I would too, and honestly, I don't think Lebron would have it any other way. He said from day one, both publicly and apparently behind the scenes that he wanted AD to be #1 option and for the offense to flow through AD.

That's what I mean when I say AD is the best teammate Lebron could have ever hoped for. It's funny how the basketball world sort of forgot about AD over the last year or two, while the Pels sucked and he was injured on and off. Everyone was so focused on the Kawhi's, Giannis's and Durant's of the NBA, that nobody seemed to remember that when AD is 100% he's arguably a top 5 player and an absolute superstar.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote