View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 05:19 PM   #59
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

As a Mavs fan, I obviously rooted against Kobe his whole career. But my respect for him and his work ethic grew over the years, to the point that I truly admired him and held his accomplishments right up there with MJ.

The thing I appreciated most about Kobe late in his career was his sincere respect and appreciation for Dirk. His appearance in Dirk's documentary spoke volumes. And who can forget four years ago almost to the day when Dirk hit the game winner against the Lakers at Staples Center and Kobe gave him an approving nod and a pat on the back from the Laker bench. Greatness knows greatness!

RIP
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote