View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 01:55 PM   #45
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Yeah but we still drafted Dirk, and that makes all the difference in the world.

Knicks fans won't stand for a bunch of mediocre, long-term roster building. They are just as impatient as Dolan. I mean, they went ape sh** over losing KP, their lone star.
I actually think they're more patient than most fanbases. They've been far more patient than they have any reason to be over the last 20 years. And they were right to go apesh*t over KP. That was a moronic trade for them, and a steal for us.

Quote:
It's a culture problem more than anything, and I don't think even drafting a star fixes it, but I guess that's their only path right now.
Of course it's a culture problem. Teams that are bad for years or in this case decades at a time always have a culture problem. But the second part of the sentence is exactly it. What other strategy is there for them?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote