View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 10:13 PM   #82
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

It's early in the season but here's what I've noticed.

Blake can still ball. Obviously health is a concern but I think if he's on a good team he would really be productive.

Curry fits in so good with Philly. They just seem to have the right pieces around where his defense isn't much of a concern and his offense really spaces the floor well for Embiid to post up freely and Simmons to drive.

OKC despite always trying gut their roster just seem to play hard no matter what and I think they are still going to be a very competitive team.

Atlanta IMA was the team that really improved the most via FA additions. They are a fun team to watch play.

San Antonio despite the league going to more three's continue to play to the strength of their players. I like that Pop's doesn't force his guys to play outside of their strengths and if healthy baring any trades i think the Spurs are going to return to the playoffs.

Chicago seems like they are destined to hit the reset button again. Two guys that I really like off that Bulls teams who i think would be awesome in Dallas is Lavine and Markenen.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote