View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 06:22 PM   #75
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Based on what?
I'm just basing my opinion on things I've read from the from the Front Office and how they feel about Powell.

Sure he could be traded but I think it will take a star player for it to happen and his contract would be needed as part of the salary match.

"He’s one of my all-time favorite players because of the approach, because of the consistency, because of the love of competition, because of his love of being a great teammate,” Rick Carlisle told Dwain Price of Mavs.com

That love extends all the way up to the front office and ownership. “People don’t realize, Dwight Powell is the ultimate, consummate team player,” Mark Cuban told Brad Townsend of the Dallas Morning News. “No ifs, ands or butts. Dwight Powell you could say is the heart and soul of this team. He does everything it takes to win and nothing for his personal stats. Nothing.”
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote