View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 08:50 PM   #4
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I’d say shooting guard, but it totally depends. SF might be good too.

A full team of SFs like Marion? They’d be terrible. Four marions and a LeBron/Doncic? That team would be dominant.

Also you could make the argument that Jokic is a PG. Or Luka is. Is Luka a SF because of his size or a PG because of his game? What about Jokic?
I don't think of Marion and Pippen as anything but small forwards. I think of players like the ones you're mentioning as too versatile and can play at least a few positions. Reason I made my statement about versatile players not qualifying.

Edit: I do want to let you know that I do love those players, but I think it's too difficult to select a roll for them. We could just classify them by height I guess... but not my original intentions.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 04-09-2021 at 09:04 PM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote