View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 04:08 PM   #61
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

I'm, uhm, not very up to date in my gaming.

I had an Odysey (spelling), this funky orange console that played pong, hockey, volleyball etc etc etc (basically all pong, but some times there were goals, sometimes not, etc...)
<<I think I still have it somewhere.>>

A decade later I also had a commodore 64, ostensibly a computer, but it was only good for playing games (castle telengard, lode runner, or Jumpman --- anyone?)
<<I still have THAT one as well, at a friend from high school's house, we ripped apart our broken machines and together got one working version>>

and now I have a pc, that I occasionally play games on. I always loved civ, and now I have call-of-duty which is fun to play against other people on the internet.

<<question, what is the best first person shooter, for playing intercative on the net?>>
<<also, is there an answer to the "If you loved CIV, you will also love _______>>
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote