View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 01:20 PM   #101
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I would welcome the opportunity to hear more of Sturm, and in the prime time slot. I really like BaD radio, but I think most of that is due to Bob. When Bob is on vacation I find Dan and Donovan very hard to listen to.
I think the chemistry between Bob and Dan is pretty darn good. Dan does have some funny lines/bits, but it only really works because he does have a Sports Sturm working alongside him. Sturm clearly is a lot more versatile and could succeed anywhere, but I do think Dan complements him well as the less serious "funny" man to the serious sports guy. And of course, Bob is a good enough sport where he can put up with Dan's antics and thrive in that situation. I really would hate to see The Ticket break that up.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 04-13-2008 at 01:21 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote