View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 01:26 PM   #102
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
One of my co-workers went on the "girls night out" that he hosted late last year. He's still married and he also had a second child that he managed to slip past everybody.
Really? Wow, I don't think I was ever aware that he had a "first child". Well, good to hear that his family situation is going well. I always wondered how his wife takes it when he jokes around about his "mistresses" and such, but I guess she is a good enough sport to know that's just Gordo's bit. Of course, if she has been married to Gordo for this long, I guess she figured that out long ago.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 04-13-2008 at 01:26 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote