View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #56
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post

Regarding getting Ramon Sessions, I don't think the Cavs would be as deperate to trade him/his contract as you might think. Yes, salary dumps do happen, but rarely involving cheap players that are close to their primes. I could see us possibly using a TE in combination with a future first-rounder (and really, that should be the going market for a top backup PG: cap space and a mid-late first), but sending them nothing and hoping to get a significant backup is probably not going to happen.
Sessions at his prime is going to do what exactly for the Cavaliers?
What you suggested is essentially a salary dump lol

They're just going to want picks, money or something to slowly build off of for the future.