View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004, 10:07 AM   #58
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Alan Keys calls Cheaney's daughter a Sinner

my guess is that Alan Keyes would also say a heterosexual having continual sex outside the bounds of marriage is living a life of "selfish hedonism" as well. There is no hate inherently in these words…just a moral stance(albeit not a politically savvy move). I am so tired of people using the word discriminate and hate synonymously. To discriminate is to differentiate between two or more things/ideas nothing more…hate is not at all implied in discrimination. There is discrimination in his statement, but for someone to infer hatred in his words means that person is inappropriately bringing his exisiting presuppositional standard to the table and arguing in the realm unreasonable. Until the person admits and changes their argument/attack to address the fact or idea of the statement, it is foolish to discuss this.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote