View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 06:38 PM   #848
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Of course i still think it because Woj or Shams STILL didnt write anything about it. I couldnt care less what Spears says on the waste of time of a show like "The Jump".

Again, its IMPOSSIBLE that the Mavs are shopping KP without Woj and Sham knowing and writing about it.
They actually had woj on the jump a few days ago.

and while he didn't say it was true when asked about this rumor he didn't exactly shoot it down either.

He basically just said something to the effects that he doesn't expect the Mavs to stand pat.

But as I mentioned earlier I think the Mavs should keep KP and explore getting themselves a more consistent 2nd or 3rd option to pair with him and Luka.

I now Buddy Heild has struggled this year and he might be the only realistic option they can get. I'm just not sure with the way he's been playing if that would help the Mavs at all.

Last edited by Dallas41; 02-27-2021 at 06:41 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote