View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 12:53 AM   #68
jasonic

jasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to all

I was as a Mayo hater, and i 'm still not sold on this guy 100 % but i want him to resign with us. I don't believe he 'll ever be a 20 + point player or a solid second option in offense, but i think his great spot up shooting and the passing skills which have been really improved since the day he came here, will help us. He still needs work when it comes to create his own shot and his defence though.

About our pg's CP3 's going to remain in LA obviously and even if i like Calderon i don't want him here and play as a starter. I think Tyreke Evans 's a free agent and would be a great pickup. Since i have him in my fantasy team i watched his games in SAC, and he 's having his best season, since his rookie year, even if he doesn't get a lot of touches. About the backup point guard i dont want Collison, not even as a 15-20 minute guy. I prefer Augustin even if he 's having a terrible year in Indiana. I think our playing style is a good fit for DJ because he 's a good shooter and he can do one thing that our playmakers lacks the most... pass it to the open man.

As long as the C position, i hope we can trade for the expiring of Okafor. He would be a great fit next to Dirk.
jasonic is offline   Reply With Quote