View Single Post
Old 10-24-2001, 08:38 AM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

ya know, it's preseason..it doesn't really matter who loses to who..you really can't judge a team based on that.

and i'll tell you the truth about the jordan situation...so many more people are looking forward to jordan being back, you are vastly in the minority.
Jordan instantly becomes by far the most popular player in the NBA and maybe the most popular sports figure in the world as soon as he steps back on the court.
he was, is and always will be a great thing for the NBA.
i'm sorry that some of you can't see that, but the NBA needs Jordan. Several people that I know that had completely sworn off the NBA are now interested again. Why did they stop watching the NBA?..because they didn't like the thugs, and the attitudes..a guy slams it and celebrates even though his team is down 20...that's what drove alot of people away.
Guess what, Jordan's back, and so are alot of fans. Just wait for the numbers to come in, ..the NBA games with Jordan playing will get far better ratings than those without jordan. they will get far better ratings than the nba games last year. the best thing for the nba would be for the wizards to be in the playoffs, and guess what..it will probably happen
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote