View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #81
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I've been thinking about it over the past week or so. If we're pushing to trade either Josh or Kidd (I'm not on board with trading Kidd), I'm putting my targets on someone like Kaman first. You clearly have your ideas set on what you need: you need a low-post threat or a shooter. Low post guys (effective ones) are harder to find, so if you can get it...you go for it. Kidd would find Kaman and maybe bring more pick and roll offense with a big that actually ends in the low post.
I'm wondering if there is anyway possible we can get David Lee from New York. It sounds like the Knicks have been shopping him a little bit. I'm a huge fan of his.

Names that I think could be had by this deadline who I think the Mavs will take a look at are:

David Lee
Corey Maggette
Jermaine Oneal
Shawn Marion
Chris Kaman
Marcus Camby
Stephen Jackson
Michael Redd
Mike Miller
Caron Butler??
Rashad McCants
Reymond Felton

I'mnot saying all those guys will be traded, but I do think all of them will be out there in terms of rumors and what not. I think the Mavs have the pieces to get some of these guys actually. Having huge expirings are big.