View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 09:35 PM   #79
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Song in Honor of Q-Car...written by yours truly

Quote:
Its only one way to take that. KG, what do you get from that statement? Help me understand it than Doc.
Honestly, I took what he said to mean that Parcells has only seen Quincy (live) in one game, while we've had to watch him his entire career. I could be wrong about it, but that's how I took what he said. I kind of figured that Doc knows that Parcells has watched some tape, so he didn't literally mean "see".

It's not like Doc questioned Parcells' decision-making in one breath and then supported it the next, all the while not even grasping his own inconsistency.