View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 10:51 PM   #30
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
It would be very hard to sign and trade Brunson due to base year compensation issues. And I really don't want to either.

Maybe on draft day combine our 1st with THJ or Bertans and get another body for the center rotation?
i'd rather keep the first and roll the dice on a young big from the draft... sucks cuz we do need to get rid of one of them and you're absolutely right that trading a first rounder might be the only way to get out from under one of those contracts. I'd rather it be a future first rounder though... we need young talent to grow and develop now. Hopefully Green continues to make strides and adding a young talented big to develop would be ideal to give more time to grow and gel.

and at this point i'd rather keep Bertans - at least he knows his role and he'd greatly contribute to a new era of showtime, run and gun Mavs. Can't wait to see more of him leading the fast break!
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote