View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 04:58 PM   #7
Stressboy

Stressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Dallas the facilitator

LRB,

Do you think the Mavs are going to sit on Fin/Stack/Danials? I don't think we are settled at the 2 spot for the future. Fin is getting old, Stack would be great as the backup, but he won't be happy and Danials has no perimiter game. If you think of the first trade and instead of KVH you put in Fin, would that get you to think about the trade?

I also think they will move KVH if they get the athletic five everyone wants (Gadzuric, Hunter etc.).

I would love to have a solid young 2 and I just don't think Danials is the guy unless he gets a solid outside shot. My question is why wait when there is a player that could be had at the 6-12 spot in Antoine Wright that is already a great shooter, has a decent inside game and has 3 years of college. If you thought Green or Webster would become a t-mac then maybe you go get one of them, because I'm convinced we need a killer that can get is own shot. Stack can get his but at 40% that is not what I'm talking about.

Stressboy
Stressboy is offline   Reply With Quote