View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 11:55 AM   #94
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
I need to see more of him in the majors with runners on... as we all know, he craps his britches with other guys' runners. And he hardly allowed enough of his own runners for me to form an opinion there. But I love the guy. Around the office, we say he looks like the kind of guy who would knife your ass without thinking twice.
I think it might be hard to distinguish whether the problem is entering with runner's on, or entering in the middle of an inning. The two generally go hand in hand. I read a few articles that seemed to intimate that the Rangers felt like it was more the latter than the former.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote