View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #106
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Well sure but leaning isn't the same as "safe bet".

FWIW, there does seem to be even more momentum building on moving Feliz to the rotation. We'll see. I think it's a mistake if they do it.
Some don't view it as a mistake as far as pulling him out is concerned... Him succeeding as a starter is yet to be seen of course, and Joe doesn't touch on that.

Hell, it could be argued that we could be much improved with Francisco/Ogando as the closer, Greinke in Lee's spot via trade, Feliz in Hunter's spot, and an abundance of offense brought in with the money we were going to spend on Lee IF he leaves (maybe Dunn for DH AND someone like Konerko). I hope we sign Lee, trade for Greinke, AND get one big bat in here, but I also realize this isn't being played out on PS3.

We shall see indeed...

Last edited by Male30Dan; 11-29-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote