View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 05:43 AM   #95
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I know some fans are upset with the team, but I still believe if they stay together and work out the defensive kinks, they will end up 4th seed out west.

In years past I would stress out over this team, but I think they deserve the patience now because they finally have a solid roster that is close to championship caliber if they can find a legitimate 3rd ball handler.
100% agree. The lack of a 3rd ball handler is the only major weakness the team has, I think. Getting Wood for the 26th pick was a home run. Unfortunately losing Brunson and not replacing him at all was a major setback. I they can manage to get a 3rd playmaker, I think this team is a legit contender.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote