View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 09:55 PM   #2008
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
All of that is true, and yet, I'll be relieved when THJ is no longer a Maverick, whenever that day is. He's a lot like Jerry Stackhouse, for better and for worse. It's not just that he gets ice cold, its that he makes bad decisions. He's just as likely to lose the game as he is to win it, maybe more. Stack had his big nights too, but I tell you, I was very relieved when basically the first think Carlisle did w . hen he became coach was take Stack out of the rotation.

Every team needs a reliable 6th man who can come in and give you 15-20 points off the bench. Hardy may be not be there yet, but I think he could be if he had the minutes. But even if he isn't that guy, I just trust him more than THJ. The fact that Kidd obviously trusts THJ more than Hardy may be all that matters, but it doesn't make him right.
Well we need three point shooting and thats why THJ gets minutes. It's the only reason at this point.

What I can't believe is Maxi still getting minutes. He is averaging...get this...1.9 ppg in the month of March. How can you even be that bad?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote