View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 05:02 PM   #46
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The Battle on the Brazos

Doc, my goal when entering this thread was not to 'hijack' it. I came in because I was sorely disappointed in a poor call by Morris. I felt that it would be his best opportunity to win the game once A&M had tied it up. I voiced my opinion, and you became confrontational. That's fine, but let's not try and fool anyone on what the truth is and isn't. I didn't 'hijack' the thread.

I will gladly talk about the game...what went right and what went wrong for Baylor. I have absolutely no problem with that. I thought that Baylor was the better team today, but they let one slip away. It was a solid and important game for the Bears, but they missed out on an opportunity to take another huge step in the right direction. A solid outing is great for the Bears...but, a win would have been monumental.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote