View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 09:54 AM   #79
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Welp looks like we aren't going to beat any legit teams until something gets shaken up

But I still feel as though the FO mainly Cuban just loves our core guys because they are great in the locker room

We'll come out and look great vs the Spurs (Fool's Gold)
The Mavs have 2 problems, and they both reside with Cuban:

1. He's too close to his players, and that impacts his decision making. He needs to be emotionally detached when making assessments and changes.

2. He's not spending money to win. He spends just enough to keep the Mavs competitive which is is much easier now with Luka in order to sell tickets.

Drafting Luka was great for Cuban but not so great for Luka. Thankfully, he's young, but he's still going to waste 6 or 7 years of his career with the Mavs and their garbage owner. I feel as bad for him as I can for anybody who has a $200+ million contract. Money isn't everything.

Last edited by turin; 11-13-2021 at 10:39 AM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote